3/28/12

WORK: completed newsletter


Following up on my post WORK: in progress - I have completed the newsletter. Layout is basically a giant tri-fold brochure and was sent to press last week! This was a first go at designing this particular publication so I am looking forward to hearing what all the ladies loved or would like to see changed. (I intentionally blurred some text and photos - but you get the picture.)

A few details - the lower green panels (x2) are both intended to be cut and mailed in - my intent was to encourage folks to do BOTH (donate and vote). When this is printed and folded, each panel will be on one side of the page - if you cut one, you cut 'em both. The big empty space in the upper middle is the mailing panel; this newsletter will be folded in half as a self-mailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment